Pages

Followers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Some Basics about Me


Name: Beverly
Location: Can be found somewhere along the Jersey Shore and NYC
Occupation: Hair teaser / Face Beater
Hair Color: dark brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Skin tone: currently light/ medium with yellow and olive undertones Mac Face and Body C2/ C3, Studio Sculpt NC20 MUFE HD 120, Face and Body #32

Current Staples: Maybelline define-a-brow, L'oreal lineur intense liquid liner, L'oreal Voluminous Mascara, MUFE white flash color, Urban decay primer potion, Mac vanilla pigment, Mac Carbon shadow, Dior Amber Diamond

I'm just a girly-girl that turned her love for all things pretty into a career. I see beauty in everyone and everything and i think cosmetics just enhance it. I'm a licensed Cosmetologist in New Jersey and a certified Make-up Artist from Make-up Designory in NYC. I'm a working make-up artist that is always looking for the next best beauty product. My inspiration for this blog comes from me wanting to share things i love, i've tried and i recommend whether it be hair, make-up, skin care, and nails.
hugz and lipgloss,
Bellz



0 loving:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com