Pages

Followers

Monday, May 17, 2010

HOLLYWOOD NIGHTS -- is that you??


As i was running errands today i decided to check out some NARS items I've been eyeing

Well after playing around with Nars sheer glow foundation i spotted Schiap lipstick. I always see everyone with it on but i keep forgetting to check it out. So after convincing myself that i NEEDED it like yesterday! I was going to purchase it BUT i held off because my bday is coming (go me!)




When i got in the car i kept looking at the swatch on my hand. I always have MAC Hollywood Nights (LE) in my make-up bag so i swatched it right next to Schiap and guess what ???

You can't even tell which is which color wise! Obviously the texture is different Schiap being a Matte and Hollywood Nights being a Satin.

Moral of the story if you have one you don't need the other.

(NARS SCHIAP is on the top and MAC HOLLYWOOD NIGHTS is on the bottom)

0 loving:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com