Pages

Followers

Monday, May 24, 2010

Limited Spending


or lack there of.
Actually i'm trying to limit my spending because my birthday is coming up (hurry for another candle on the cake)
I just wanted to spend QT with my MOM (love her)
She's the BOMB and we laugh tons when we are together

We decided to go "window shopping" which never happens because my spending habits come from her

One of our favorite stores is MARSHALLS
We can always find a deal there and although I've been obsessed with white sandals i didn't find any i liked but i couldn't pass up the deal on these black studded sandals by Madden Girl (one of my favorite shoe brands =])




I had seen these on an endcap display with a $25 dollar sign and was bummed when they didn't have my size but i figured whatever i'd keep looking
i found another pair of madden girl sandals (in a different style and color at some other part of the store)
I quickly scanned the boxes for my size but none matched but on the side there was another box flip over to the side where you couldn't see the size
I picked it up hoping that it was my size and IT WAS!
I open the box and SCORE IT WAS ACTUALLY THE PAIR I ORIGINALLY WANTED! (yay me!)



After that we went to TARGET(crack in a store!) and although my mother told me not to go into the cosmetics i had to get the LASHBLAST fusion!

Than on our way home we found our dream home! LOL my dad isn't trying to hear us out but we are trying to find a new house so hopefully this can be it! Its almost perfect! My parents have been looking for months now so hopefully this can be the one LOL




0 loving:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com