Pages

Followers

Friday, June 4, 2010

Frequent Fridays - MAC cleanse off oil



MAC Cleanse Off Oil - $22.50



"An industry-strength oil-based makeup remover that's gentle on the skin. Botanically formulated with oils of olive fruit, evening primrose and jojoba seed and absolutely 100 percent mineral-oil free. Massages onto the skin to loosen all makeup, including waterproof mascara. Emulsifies into a lotion-type liquid with water: rinses off easily, no tissues required - and no residue! Protects with vitamin E. Skin softening and conditioning. Good for all skin types." -- MAC

This is a product i continue to buy over and over because it works great on me! Yes there are other products on the market similar to this one like LANCOME Huile Douceur -$34.50 and CLINIQUE - Take the Day Off balm -$27.50 (both of which i've tried). I know Shu Uemura makes a whole line of them to cater to their customer's skin type and Dermatologica also makes one.

The point is its not a unique product but it's one MAC does RIGHT! It flys under the radar because MAC isn't viewed as a company that sells skincare, Its known for its color. In my honest opinion i LOVE the MAC one over the other 2 i have tried. LANCOME's left an oily film residue after i rinsed all of it off and CLINIQUE's did an ok job. It didn't take off all my eye make-up and smelled like petroleum jelly (EWW!).

When I'm ready to wash off my face i squirt one pump (sometimes 2) into my hand and rub it all over my face. wash it off with warm water and it turn into a milky color. It takes everything off including all my eye make-up no remover additionally needed! This works great for me and i have Normal-Combination dry skin. It does say for all skin types because even though it is an oil something people don't take into account is the OIL STICKS TO OIL so even if your skin is oily it will work for you.

NOTE-- this is a product that works for me and what works for me might not work for you. Its all a matter of trial!

HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEONE!



0 loving:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com