Pages

Followers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Urban Decay Book of Shadows 3

Ok so I DO NOT own any of the previous book of shadows because I'm at the point where I need to be practical with my spending.  I have tones of make-up that I haven't touched in a while.  That being said I kinda want the new UD book of shadows because of the theme.  The new book is inspired by NYC <333!  But it has 9 permanent shades which I own from previous palettes...





WHY do i bring this up???

Urban Decay is having an open launch at Sephora in Times Square with 1,000 of them in stock.  I kinda want to go but i know that it will probably be a ZOO ... 

If I do go I'm planning on picking one up for a giveaway! =]  


We shall see my loves!

LOVE & LIPGLASS
BEVERLY

0 loving:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com