Pages

Followers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Barcelona Envelope Clutch

Recently I was given the opportunity by CSNstores to review something off of their site.  If you've never heard of CSNstores ... 

‘CSN Stores has over 200 online stores where you can find anything you need whether it be office desks, fitness equipment, or even cute cookware!’
Lately I've been on a purse/ clutch binge because the season is changing. I carry a humungo bag daily as it holds my life, whether it be school books or an extra change of clothes. What can I say? I'm a female on the go. =]  BUT when i go out at night I keep as simple a I can.  I love clutches that will fit nothing more than my I.D., a credit card, some cash & a lipgloss. As soon as I saw this clutch purse I knew I had made my choice.



The Barcelona Envelope Clutch is super cute with the zipper teeth detailing.  There are for colors available White, Cognac, Gray, & Black that have gold detailing.  Obviously i went with Black as I do with most of my purse choices.  Black goes with everything & it makes it easier for me to choose when I'm in a rush.  


Inside there is a zippered compartment, which I like because when I go out i like to keep my money, credit cards, & I.D. protected & concealed.  I liked that they had a little pocket for your cellphone as well. SUPER CUTE!! 


The clutch can be converted into a purse if you keep the chain.  I am not one for a small purse like this so personally I would wear it as a clutch but that is just me.

Shipping from CSN wasn't bad at all.  The product itself came packaged uber well & cam in a timely matter.  I think I ordered on a wednesday night & i had the package monday afternoon.  The only thing that turned me off was the shipping cost.  I think it was like $7. =/ Regardless I am very satisfied with my purchase and plan on ordering from the website again.

What have you ordered from CSNstores.com ????

x O x O 
B E V E R L Y

DISCLAIMER:  CSNstores provided me with a giftcard to their site.  Thoughts & opinions are based on MY experience and are not influenced because the company gifted me with product.

1 loving:

Unknown said...

super cute!! i gotta check out this website!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com