Pages

Followers

Monday, April 4, 2011

My Big Gay Italian Wedding

A friend of mine contacted me to do her make-up & her model's for the off Broadway play My Big Gay Italian Wedding in NYC.  Her hairstyle had won a contest & both her & her model had a part in the play.   I jumped at the chance.  Even tho I was going to class after I went all out with 2 pairs of lashes ... Can you tell I'm still loving that INGLOT palette??? & I was trying out some new products like the Milani Baked Blush & NYX Matte Lip creams.






Sorry I didn't take the proper FOTD pictures I was in a rush b/c I was running late EEKK! Let me know if you would like me to redo the look maybe even a tutorial =]

E Y E S 
UDPP
NYX Jumbo Pencil in MILK
Wet & Wild Brulee Shadow (highlight)
MAC Vanilla Pigment (tear duct, brow bone)
INGLOT -- Beige [DS 463] (inner lid), Purple [AMC 66] (lid), Dark Purple [AMC Shine 22] (crease), Aqua [DS 473] (lower lashline)
RIMMEL Soft Kohl in Jet Black
NYC Liquid Liner in Black
ELF lashes [stacked] Dramatic & Natural
L'OREAL Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black

B R O W S
MAYBELLINE Define - A - Brow in Dark Brown
HARD CANDY Glamoflauge in Light

F A C E
MUFE HD 120
MAC Select Cover-Up in NC20
BEN NYE Banana Visage Poudre
BENEFIT Hoola Bronzer
NYX Taupe Blush
MILANI Baked Blush in Dolce Pink

L I P S
NYX Matte Cream in Istanbul 


A quick picture of my friend's model Paige

The whole point of her make-up was to be a refined guidette.  I made her skin a couple tones darker & bronzed up her skin.  I kept the lips nude & glossy, cheeks bronze & shimmery and for the eyes I went for a dramatic black smokey eye kinda like what the Jersey Shore Girls try to do but fail at miserably  =] What do u guys think??? Maybe a tutorial for this look???

x O x O
B E V E R L Y

11 loving:

Rai said...

Gorgeous as always! You blend amazingly. :)

StealMyHeartLove said...

You look gorgeous and you do makeup so wonderfully! Your friend's model looks beautiful as well. xx

Ev said...

LOL you are so right ... i would think the JS girls could afford some better makeup tips!

... love those Inglot purples, and your model looks a million times better than the JS girls! great job!

Shadowy Lady said...

Both ur makeup and ur friends are on point! I really like how ur skin looks in these pics too. I guess u're enjoying the MUFE HD foundation :)

Hell Notes for Beauty™ said...

Loving that inglot beige.

Jen said...

love this! :) so glam!

froggistyle73 said...

Gorgeous work! I love NYX Creme lip things LOL I own Stockholm, they are so pretty.

Priscilla said...

You look beautiful!!! You did an awesome job on your model!!! so pretty you rocked the Jersey look no worries chica!

Widdlesh said...

Your look is stunning as always! I especially love that surprising shade of blue underneath too!

Dhalia Rodriguez said...

Lovely colors indeed Bev.

Dhalia

Mz. More said...

Super pretty and what an opportunity!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com