Pages

Followers

Monday, April 4, 2011

My Big Gay Italian Wedding

A friend of mine contacted me to do her make-up & her model's for the off Broadway play My Big Gay Italian Wedding in NYC.  Her hairstyle had won a contest & both her & her model had a part in the play.   I jumped at the chance.  Even tho I was going to class after I went all out with 2 pairs of lashes ... Can you tell I'm still loving that INGLOT palette??? & I was trying out some new products like the Milani Baked Blush & NYX Matte Lip creams.






Sorry I didn't take the proper FOTD pictures I was in a rush b/c I was running late EEKK! Let me know if you would like me to redo the look maybe even a tutorial =]

E Y E S 
UDPP
NYX Jumbo Pencil in MILK
Wet & Wild Brulee Shadow (highlight)
MAC Vanilla Pigment (tear duct, brow bone)
INGLOT -- Beige [DS 463] (inner lid), Purple [AMC 66] (lid), Dark Purple [AMC Shine 22] (crease), Aqua [DS 473] (lower lashline)
RIMMEL Soft Kohl in Jet Black
NYC Liquid Liner in Black
ELF lashes [stacked] Dramatic & Natural
L'OREAL Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black

B R O W S
MAYBELLINE Define - A - Brow in Dark Brown
HARD CANDY Glamoflauge in Light

F A C E
MUFE HD 120
MAC Select Cover-Up in NC20
BEN NYE Banana Visage Poudre
BENEFIT Hoola Bronzer
NYX Taupe Blush
MILANI Baked Blush in Dolce Pink

L I P S
NYX Matte Cream in Istanbul 


A quick picture of my friend's model Paige

The whole point of her make-up was to be a refined guidette.  I made her skin a couple tones darker & bronzed up her skin.  I kept the lips nude & glossy, cheeks bronze & shimmery and for the eyes I went for a dramatic black smokey eye kinda like what the Jersey Shore Girls try to do but fail at miserably  =] What do u guys think??? Maybe a tutorial for this look???

x O x O
B E V E R L Y

10 loving:

Rai said...

Gorgeous as always! You blend amazingly. :)

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous and you do makeup so wonderfully! Your friend's model looks beautiful as well. xx

Unknown said...

LOL you are so right ... i would think the JS girls could afford some better makeup tips!

... love those Inglot purples, and your model looks a million times better than the JS girls! great job!

Shadowy Lady said...

Both ur makeup and ur friends are on point! I really like how ur skin looks in these pics too. I guess u're enjoying the MUFE HD foundation :)

Unknown said...

Loving that inglot beige.

Jen said...

love this! :) so glam!

MakeupByAngel said...

Gorgeous work! I love NYX Creme lip things LOL I own Stockholm, they are so pretty.

Unknown said...

Your look is stunning as always! I especially love that surprising shade of blue underneath too!

Dhalia Edwards said...

Lovely colors indeed Bev.

Dhalia

Mz. More said...

Super pretty and what an opportunity!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com