Pages

Followers

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Surf's Up

If its one collection that MAC knows how to do well, In my opinion at least, is summer collections.  I can remember back several years, how these end up being my favorite ones.  I haven't been WOW'd by any collections yet this year NOR have I been to the MAC store like I used to be, BUT Surf Baby has caught my eye & has me making a list & checking it twice. =] These are the products that have caught my eye & will be MINE!

My MUST HAVE's
My Paradise Surf, Baby Cheek Powder ($28.00)
Hibiscus Creamsheen Lipstick ($15.50)
Sun Blonde Eyeshadow ($15.50)
Surf U.S.A. Eyeshadow ($15.50)
Swell Baby Eyeshadow ($15.50)

NICE TO HAVE
Saffron Eyeshadow ($15.50)
Summer Stash Crushed Metallic Pigment Stacks ($32.50)
Bust is Out Lipstick ($15.50)

PENDING SWATCHES 
  Skinsheen Bronzer Stick in either Tan-tint or Billionare ($29.50) 
Studio Careblend Pressed Powder in Gold Go Lightly ($28.00 U.S)
Blue Moon Power Point Eye Pencil ($15.50) 
  
I haven't been this excited about a launch in a while! Can ya tell??? The star of this launch is My Paradise so I suggest you get on it early, if u want it because it WILL sell out fast. The shadows are GORGEOUS, & will be mine! Strange Potion Lipglass is GORG! I have it from Venomous Villains, but its perfect for spring & summer! Hibiscus looks so pretty!  Naked & Melon pigments are perm but are nice to have. I use Naked a lot, melon once in a blue moon. I'm into bronzers so either the stick or the careblend might be in my bag, but i have to play with them first.

What's on your Surf Baby wishlist???

7 loving:

Dhalia Edwards said...

Maybe that My Paradise Surf Baby Cheek Powder would be my pick.

Dhalia

Anonymous said...

Great list. All I want is the My Paradise Surf, Baby Cheek Powder. :)

Unknown said...

My Paradise Blush is on top of my list as well as Hibiscus, Surf USA, Saffron, and maybe Bust Out.

Unknown said...

i have my eye on that Hibiscus l/s too!

Catalina said...

My Paradise caught my eye the most!!

Hope you get everything and your so lucky your M.A.C is gonna hold everything for you!!!

Anonymous said...

The only thing I want is the cheek powder. Im trying to ban myself until after Vegas because I need to hit up inglot lol

Unknown said...

All I ordered was the Cheek powder and I can not wait to get my hands on it! Looks gorgeous.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com