Pages

Followers

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Soft & Smokey

 I had less than an hour to pick an outfit, put on make-up, get dressed, & get myself together for class.  When I'm pressed for time i will forgo all products EXCEPT foundation, brows, blush, gloss & mascara.  I dont know why but I gave a smokey eye a go but it worked out. I threw this on & still had time to take pictures and be ahead of schedule. 





FACE
MUFE HD #120
MAC Select Cover-Up NC20
MAC Prep & Prime powder
BENEFIT Hoola Bronzer
MILANI Dolce Pink Baked Blush

EYES
TFSI
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
MAC Naked pigment (tearduct)
MAC Satin Taupe (lid), Carbon (outer crease)
WET & WILD Brulee
LA SPLASH liquid liner in Black
Salon perfect Wispie lashes
DUO dark glue
L'OREAL Million Lashes 
MAYBELLINE Define -A- Brow in Dark Brown

LIPS
MAC HUE lipstick
MAC Sweet Tart superglass


xOxO
BEVERLY

8 loving:

Unknown said...

I have yet to try Satin Taupe and Carbon together and will one of these days. Love the look girlie!

Dhalia Edwards said...

Looks great Bev...Loves it!

Dhalia

Unknown said...

So pretty!!!

Sara said...

this is AMAZING! :) xx you look stunning.

Unknown said...

Your so beautiful!!! I love your work!! :)

Metisse said...

Those eyes are beautiful as always! I've been trying more colors lately, so I am going to try this look!

mari :) said...

That is such a pretty look, love it!

PL said...

I really love your makeup you always look so pretty :]

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com