Pages

Followers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Royale

I don't usually do blue looks. I don't really know why since I used to do blue all the time.  My tastes are maturing, maybe. Anyways I bought some Fall Colour goodies and wanted to try them out, Royale shadow being one of them.  Its so pretty! & I couldn't help myself and popped some glitter on the lower lash line.



FACE
MUFE HD #120
MAC Select Cover-Up NC20/30
MAC Prep & Prime loose powder
MAC Lightscapade MSF
BENEFIT Hoola bronzer
MILANI Bellisimo Bronze

EYES
TFSI
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Wet & Wild Brulee (highlight)
MAC shadows-- Royale (lid), Apere-ski (crease), Carbon (outer edge)
LA Splash liquid liner 
Ardel Tyra lashes
DUO Dark lash glue
L'OREAL voluminous
MAYBELLINE Define -A- Brow in Dark Brown
Sally Girl Blue Glitter
LA Splash Glitter adhesive

LIPS
MAC Orange Tangent lipglass

xOxO
BEVERLY


15 loving:

Unknown said...

So pretty!! I need to experiment with Royale e/s!

Karen U. said...

Beautiful! Love the eye and lip combo.

Gaby Fauchon said...

I'm not a fan of blue and the likes except when they are very dark. Love this!

Unknown said...

looking fab as always... are any of those shadows limited edition minus the carbon... im thinking of picking them up

beautymaarkedxo said...

Absolutely love this look and every other look you do!:) Going to try this look today!

<3

jilliandanica said...

Love Royale! You're totally inspiring me to play with my makeup! Tutorial please??

The Dollymix Diaries said...

Gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

Love this look!

D.Sadie (D.G.S.Beauty) said...

You look great!

Courtney said...

Royale looks beautiful on you hun! I wish I could pull off this shade of blue.

Rhea Bue | Styles and Writes said...

I love the look.. I don't usually do blue looks.. but this look that you made is very nice... makes me wanna try doing some blue look next time. hihihihi.. :D

http://bebe-doll.net

HeartDollie♥ said...

LOVE this look, it`s gorgeous, YOUR gorgeous! beautiful color!<3

Unknown said...

You look really good in blue!

Celia said...

you just made me regret not buying royale. *flips you off* no i keed, i lub you.

Wifezilla Hekela said...

I LOVE how u rocked the shiatt outta this BLUE!!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com