Pages

Followers

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Cool Heat


At one point i was one of my favorite collections. I bought every shadow! But i haven't really touched them in a long time so this morning I pulled them out. I def. remember why i loved them ALTHOUGH i feel like the pics don't do it justice. Seriously i think something is wrong with my camera ughh maybe its time for a new idk but i haven't had a problem until recently... It's soo annoying to me because the colors are off and looks unblended and extra frosty ...

so this is a major picture fail!



EYES
udpp
mufe white flash color
MAC shadows -- femme fi (inner lid) , daisychain (hilight), warm chill(middle of the lid), gulf stream (outer lid, lower lashline), cool heat (layered over JB in crease), jewel blue (crease) , climate blue (outer V), eyepopping (lower lashline)
ELF brightening liner in BLACK
NYX brow powder duo in dark brown
L'OREAL lineur intense liquid liner in CARBON BLACK
LANCOME cils booster
L'OREAL voluminous mascara in VERY BLACK
COVERGIRL lashblast fusion in BLACK BLACK

FACE
MAC face & body C2
MAC studio sculpt NC30
MAC select cover-up NC20/30
MUD cosmetics Zero translucent powder (under eyes), Buttercream (all over)
MAC msf natural deep (as bronzer)
MAC emote blush(contour)
MUD cosmetics warm bisque blush
MAC perfect topping MSF

LIPS
MAC select cover-up NC20/30
MUD cosmetics zero translucent powder
LANCOME simmer juicy tube (my summer favorite)

BEFORE i took these pics i had MAC siss lipstick under simmer but it wore off

please don't mind my shiney face. i got up today with the intention of doing a look for my blog and i usually take pictures right after my make-up but my mom rushed me off to the mall so these were taken after i came back from the mall and the heat outside didn't help




OH and SORRY for the lack of make-up posts. Its been hot lately plus i haven't been going out because of the WORLD CUP and since my dad is at work i must keep him updated LOL i watch for the hot guys =]

ANYONE else watching??? who are your favorites???


xOxO Beverly

3 loving:

Sara said...

OMG! this is lovely.. :)

Anonymous said...

so talented!

prettyaspeaches said...

Love this look on you! So hot!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com