Pages

Followers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'm Getting Sunburned

I'm trying to get around to using all my new make-up SO i decided to give one of the new Wet & wild trios a whirl ....  my favorite is Silent Treatment but I reached for I'm Getting Sunburned .... I wasn't sure if i liked how this turned out but it grew on me.




EYES
TFSI
NYX Milk Jumbo Pencil
WET & WILD Brulee shadow (highlight)
MAC Your Ladyship pigment (tearduct)
WET & WILD I'm Getting Sunburned Trio 
NYC Liquid Liner in Black
RIMMEL Soft Kohl Liner in Jet Black
L'OREAL Voluminous Mascara in Very Black

BROWS
MAYBELLINE Define - A - Brow in Dark Brown
 random concealer

FACE
MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation NC20
MAC Select Cover-up NC20/30
BEN NYE Banana Visage Poudre
NYX Taupe Blush
NYX Angel Blush
MAC Your Ladyship pigment

LIPS
MAC Prrr lipglass
MAC Sweet Tart Superglass


xOxO
BEVERLY

16 loving:

penelope_amor said...

It looks hot! I love it!

Unknown said...

so gorgeous & i bought this trio so i cant wait to try out this look.
xo lumi

Anonymous said...

this is pretty- i love it ! <3

Jen said...

i always love how your makeup turns out. hehe

- your number 1 fan

Glamorous Glory said...

u look fab!!

socialitedreams said...

i really like it!

Laura said...

You Look Pretty!!
Love it,

prettyaspeaches said...

Freakin gorgeous as always!

Danielle87 said...

Very nice : )

Anonymous said...

Love how this looks on you, hated how it looked on me lol!

Shadowy Lady said...

Another gorgeous look, I love it <3

Sofia said...

gorgeous as always

femputer said...

Wow, I love what you did with this trio. I wasn't sure how these colors would look together but you make it work. Well done! :)

Dhalia Edwards said...

This is a lovely look Bev.

Dhalia

Stevista said...

You look great "Sunburned" chica ;) I want to get my hands on the new wnw stuff soon :D

xxx

Beverly said...

@penelope_amor thanks mami!

@Glam DOll Lumi Yay! Tell me how u like them!

@MW Thanks doll!

@Jen I'm your number 1 fan!

@Glamorous Glory Thanks Beautiful!

@ Priscilla Thanks Love!

@SocialitedDreams Thank You

@MakeUpbyLaura Thanks Love

@PrettyasPeaches Thanks Gorgeous

@Danielle87 Thanks!

@Kristen I saw urs but i love that its pigmented!

@Shadowy Lady Thank You!

@Sofia thanks doll!

@Femputer I do not like the pink color but it grew on me!

@DHalia Thanks Lovely!

@Stavroula I hope u do! You'll love these!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com