Pages

Followers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Simply Smokey

I keep getting requests for make-up looks & tutorials.  WELL I finally decided to start doing them again ... & this was the look that I recorded.  Umm well Windows Live Media Maker is not working so that tutorial is long gone.... Anyways I decided to just show the pictures.  This is a simple, yet dramatic smokey eye. 





EYES
TFSI
MUFE Black flash color
MAC Vanilla Eyeshadow (highlight)
MAC pigments -- Black Black (lid & lower lashline),  Vanilla (crease, tearduct)
RIMMEL soft Kohl in Jet Black
L'OREAL Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black

BROWS
MAYBELLINE Define - A - Brow in Dark Brown
random concealer

FACE
MAC Studio Sculpt in NC20
MAC Select Cover-up in NC20
BEN NYE Banana Visage poudre
MAC MSFN in Dark
NYX Taupe Blush
NYX Angel Blush
MAC Vanilla Pigment

LIPS
foundation
MAC Steppin' Out Dazzleglass




xOxO
BEVERLY 

17 loving:

Shadowy Lady said...

This is the perfect smokey eye. Simple yet sultry. Great job hun :)

chellbellz.com said...

You have really pretty skin! look great!!

Jessie said...

La-la-love! =D

StealMyHeartLovee said...

Gorgeous, I love a smokey eye! I must try one on myself. xx

Arezu said...

Wow, this is beautiful, and I love that you used such minimal products!

I'd LOVE to see a tutorial on this, even a picture one or something!

Becki said...

Your looks never dissapoint. I love this smokey eye. I want to do this look. Love love love it.

Sarah Ashley said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!! Your my go to girl for smokey eye nude lip inspiration! Always awsome! Send a brow tutorial our way! Different techniques are always great!

Beverly said...

@Shadowy Lady Thanks doll =] its my go 2 smokey look so simple & easy

@ChellBellz thank you!

@Jessie Thanks lady!

@StealmyheartLovee Please do!

@Arezu Thats why i love it! not too many color but it gets the point across but i'll try & refilm it =]

@Becki Thanks gorgeous!

@Sarak Ashley thanks dollface! I actually already have a tutorial on how i do my brows & nothing has changed since than so check it out =]

Celia said...

pretty! i can never do smokey. womp womp.

Hell Notes for Beauty™ said...

wow this made your brown eyes pop. Girl you have talent! Love it!

Deanna said...

This is so beautiful! I'm sad that the tutorial didn't work out :(

blazeno.8 said...

You are so amazing! I love your smokey eyes.

Priscilla said...

Beautiful as always Doll!!!! Your such an inspiration to me! =)

Miss ♥ Nikka said...

I love smokey eyes. This is one of my fave looks you've done so far. Gorgeous!

Keisha said...

Gorgeous Smokey eye! I Love when you do smokey eyes ;0)

Glamorous Glory said...

beautiful gurl like always!!

KOVA KADINIYIM BEN... said...

pictures are not showmn

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com