Pages

Followers

Friday, May 20, 2011

Boy You Got My Heartbeat Runnin' Away

I am always in love with Nicki Minaj's make-up!  Its always bright & colorful BUT not over done.  When I saw Super Bass I liked all the looks but decided to recreate the yellow lid because I'm so into yellow shadow right now. Obviously I put my own twist on it tho.

BTW IDK why I lift my brow when I take pictures LOL

E Y E S
TFSI
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
MAC shadows in Bright Future & Crest The Wave (lid), Playful (lower lashline)
MAC Vanilla Pigment
WET & WILD Vanity Palette -- Beige (highlight), Carmel (crease)
LA Splash Liquid Liner in Black
RIMMEL Kohl in Jet Black
L'OREAL Voluminous Million Lashes in Blackest Black
MAC Pink Glitter Liner
EYE's CHIC lashes
ARDEL Dark Lash Glue

B R O W S
MAYBELLINE Define - A - Brow in Dark Brown
HARD CANDY Glamoflauge in Light

F A C E
MAC Studio Sculpt NC20
MAC Select Cover-Up NC20
BEN NYE Banana Powder
BENEFIT Hoola
MAC Pink Swoon
MAC Vanilla Pigment

L I P S
MAC Lavender Whip lipstick
MAC Saint Germain lipstick


xOxO
B E V E R L Y

15 loving:

Miss_Krystle said...

thie is so gorgeous!!!!

Catalina said...

I love how you used all of different colors but yet looks so unified!

Your makeup always looks flawless!!

-Nancy said...

Very nice! Always inspiring... Please never stop doing these FOTDs...<3

Unknown said...

Beverly!! I absolutely LOVE this look! Everything about it is FLAWLESS!!!!!
I'm loving yellows a lot myself lately! I'm all about that pinky purport color on your lower lashline! <3

Arezu said...

I LOVE the combination! I'm definitely going to try this out.

Anonymous said...

So GORGEOUS!

Unknown said...

so perfect for summer, Love it!!

Leigh said...

Love this! I can definitely see myself wearing it! Xo

Sofia said...

luv it

unleash_the_bats said...

Those lashes are AMAZING!!! I want them!!!

Rai said...

I liked this look from the video! Love your version. :)

Beverly said...

@Miss Krystle Thank You

@Catalina =] Thanks

@Nancy I wont! =]

@Widdlesh Maybe it's because its warm out idk but i'm obsessed with yellows.

@Arezu Try it & show pictures!

@StealMyHeartLove Thanks Doll!

@Ev It is! It was so easy & quick to do!

@Leigh Its actually very wearable!

@Sofia Thanks Gorgeous.

@Unleash_The_Bats Thanks! I'll have a review on them soon.

@Rai Thanks Rai!

Celia said...

this is prolly the best version of her makeup ive seen - pretty!

I BLEED PINK said...

I can't get enough of your make up looks, always so pretty!!

bring your lipstick said...

I really like this make up!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com