Pages

Followers

Monday, May 23, 2011

The Gilded Age

I hate a date last night & didn't know what to throw on my face BUT It occurred to me to dig through the basket of new/need to use products.  The Wet & Wild trio made its way into my hands & I tell all of you hazel eyed beauties NEED this trio.  I'm currently trying to hunt down a back-up because it accentuated my eyes like no other. & anyone who knows me knows these colors are NOT me at all, so that should tell you something. The look is very easy & budget friendly as I tried to use as many drugstore products as I could =]








E Y E S
TFSI
MAC Butternutty Shadestick
WET & WILD Vanity Palette -- Matte Beige (highlight),  Matte Carmel (crease transition), Matte Dark Brown (crease)
WET & WILD The Gilded Age Trio -- "Browbone" (Inner Lid),  "Crease" (Lid), "Eyelid" (lower lashline)
LA Splash Liquid Liner
RIMMEL Soft Kohl liner in Jet Black
L'OREAL Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black
EYE CHIC Lashes
Ardel Dark Lash Glue

B R O W S
MAYBELLINE Define - A - Brow in Dark Brown
HARD CANDY Glamoflauge in Light

F A C E
MAC Studio Sculpt NC20
MAC Select Cover-Up NC20
BEN NYE Banana Powder
WET & WILD Princess Bronzer
WET & WILD Everything Under The Sun Bronzer
MUFE Mist & Fix

L I P S
WET & WILD Mega Last Lipcolor in Pink Suga
MILANI 3D Glitzy Gloss in Designer Label


xOxO
B E V E R L Y

17 loving:

Saimese said...

Fell in love with this look when you posted it on FB! Beautiful

Francesca said...

flawless


francescaxdoll.blogspot.com

yessypea said...

must...buy..now..lol love it girl!

Unknown said...

gorgeoussss shades!!! and your blending skills are always on point, so of course it looks good!

hope you had a great date night :)

Rai said...

Lovely!!

MakeupByAngel said...

this is so pretty.

Danielle87 said...

Are u still doing youtube? If not u are holding out on all these pretty looks you're doing.

Unknown said...

love the soft smokey brown eye and lashes!

Sofia said...

So pretty as always

Celia said...

gorgeous look, bev!

Laura said...

You look so pretty!! Loove the look!

Shadowy Lady said...

This is HOT, I love it!

socialitedreams said...

gooorgeous makeup, very sexy and alluring...bet you got asked on date 2 ;)

Vonnie
http://www.socialitedreams.com/

Unknown said...

You look SMOKIN HOT!!
Super super gorgeous!!

♥ Tanachi ♥ said...

Ohhh~ I love your make-up looks so much! I found your blog a few minutes ago and read a few post and you are really amazing! You have sooo great make-up skills! I'm in love! ♥♥♥

http://4seasons92.blogspot.com/

D.Sadie (D.G.S.Beauty) said...

I agree with ^Natalie! You got some real talent. =) Beautiful.

-Dinah
http://dgsbeauty.blogspot.com/

Leah ♥ said...

so pretty! I love bronzy colors!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com