Pages

Followers

Saturday, November 6, 2010

2'fer

I tried out my new Wet & Wild palettes but with the craziness in my house & still having class i didn't get many pictures.  I tried to film one & failed =[.  But I still wanted to give you guys and idea of how to use them.

Used all my regular face products

GOLDEN GODDESS -- MAC enough said BPB, WET & WILD 908C Sugar Plum Fairy Megalast lipstick,  MAC Creme Allure Dazzleglass Creme

SUGAR PLUM FAIRY-- MAC Fleur Power Blush, MAC she wants candy gloss

just a quick post because i'm in a rush =] ... Enjoy Your weekend Dolls!


xOxO
BEVERLY

17 loving:

Yourz Truly Jess said...

OH LA LA I LOVE IT!

MakeupJunkie88 said...

I luv it!!! So pretty...i saw them at my walgreens but i havent bought them yet...booooo..gotta wait till i get paid on Tuesday!! LOL

vipervixen said...

Absolutely Beautiful, I love that you chose a coloured lippy in the first pic!

Anonymous said...

Wow both looks are gorgeous. Which lip products did you use in the first pic(coloured lip)?

Hell Notes for Beauty™ said...

Love it. Golden goddess is gorgeous. What blush did you wear in that look? Def getting this!

Celia said...

Lip product info pleeeeeeease! Exact shade I want sport!!!!

Widdlesh said...

Very pretty looks! Love the purpley pink lips on you!

Emily♥ 에밀리 ♥エミリー said...

Gorgeous, especially like the second look <3

Shadowy Lady said...

OMG, hot damn! Especially the Golden Goddess! I adore the orange shades on you and that lipstick is banging!

Dhalia said...

They came out lovely...

Dhalia

Glamorous Glory said...

simplemente bella!~

Sara.H said...

WOW WOW WOW! :) Simply Gorgeous!!

Beverly said...

@ Jess thanks gorgeous!

@makeupjunkie88 i can't wait til you get them =]

@vipervixen i have so many colored lipsticks that i don't use i need to put them to use =]

@anonymous edited the post to include lip products =]

@hell notes for beauty it was enough said bpb from a couple years back i've recently seen it at my CCO tho so if u live near one check it out

@ celia i posted it up =] its wet & wild super cheap

@widdlesh i tend to stay away from colored lipsticks on my lips because they look so big! In all the pics i had my lips looked HUGE lol

@ dhalia thanks gorgeous!

@ glory gracias muneca!

@ sara thanks doll!

Dacia said...

I LOVE that lip color in the first pic! It looks great on you :)

*MissK* said...

That is freaking gorgeous!! I LOVE THE LIPS!! I love bright colors like that..

http://misskaddiction.blogspot.com

Donna ♥ Baby said...

LOOOOVE them lips!

Stavroula @drugstoreandbargainlover said...

I love both looks! You have an amazing face that can pull off pretty much any makeup look ;)

xxx

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com