Pages

Followers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wet & Wild Sugar Plum Fairy Color Icon Holiday Palette

I was most excited about this palette. I LOVE PURPLES! lol as you could all probably tell I wear a lot of purple.  









TOP ROW:
White w/light pink sheen, Creamy Pink w/gold flecks
MIDDLE ROW:
Lilac w/ gold flecks, Pinked Purple w/ gold flecks
BOTTOM ROW:
Deep Royal Purple, Plummy Brown w/ Gold flecks


SWATCHES


DUPES
There are none that i can think of off the top of my head aside from the white. It reminds me of Pink Opal pigment.

BY far my favorite of the bunch =]

xOxO
BEVERLY

6 loving:

Stavroula @drugstoreandbargainlover said...

Purples are my true love as well !!! :D I wish we had WnW here too!!!

xxx

Beverly said...

Awww im surprised they haven't expanded being that they've been around for so long

MakeupJunkie88 said...

LOL stop teasing me Beverly!! LOL jk..i cant wait to get some..come on payday hurry up!! do an eye look.

pangie said...

thanks for swatching all 3 of the wet n wild palettes you got. they are a must have in my makeup collection. yet, i can't find any of them yet. :( i will be on the hunt until i get all 3 as well.

thickandsassy said...

will u do a look with this pallet

Beverly said...

@make-upjunkie u'll love them! i hope pay day comes soon =]

@pangie there are actually 4 i'm missing one that i shall get soon =] i've only seen them at walgreens by me but idk i've heard not all walgreens have them out

@thicknsassy already did =]

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com