Pages

Followers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Something like a Sunset

I haven't been buying make-up like I used to because I feel like i have many things that are untouched....  So going into my stash I found this palette that I made a couple years back at the Make-up Forever Booth at the  NYC make-up show.  I found this raspberryish color and I had to use it today!


BTW I didn't use foundation today because I felt like my skin looked dull so I mixed Mac's vanilla pigment to give my skin a glow and it worked!  I love it!

FACE
MAC select cover-up NC20/30
MUD cosmetics loose face powder in buttercream
MAC msf natural in dark (bronzer)
MAC emote blush
MAC joyous beauty powder blush (long lost love! <333)
MAC perfect topping msf

EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potin
Make Up For Ever matte raspberry color (crease, lower lashline)
Wet & Wild matte w/ sparkles beige color in Lust palette (inner corner & highlight)
MAC shadows -- paradisco (lid, lower lashline),  peppier (outer lid),  vibrant grape (layered in crease, lower lashline),  sketch (outer V),  signed, sealed (deepen outer V, lower lashline)
L'OREAL lineur intense liner in carbon black
ELF brightening liner in black
LANCOME cils booster
L'OREAL voluminous mascara in black
COVERGIRL lashblast fusion mascara in VERY BLACK
NYX brow powder duo in Dark Brown

LIPS
SMASHBOX cactus flower lipgloss

p.s. i wear purples A LOT because they make my hazel eyes green as you can see
to be a MATTE shadow the MUFE went n smooth as butter & very pigmented!  DEF a must buy!


I forgot how much I LOVED smashbox glosses!  Def. not sticky on the lips although it doesn't have the vanilla scent of MAC's that i <333! 

Dare To Wear is coming out tomorrow!  Anybody Getting anything???  The lipglosses i'm going to pass on BUT I think i'm getting Going Bananas, Shock-a-holic, & Sassy Grass.  I'm going to look at louder,please & zingy ...  And i already own a lot of the permanent & pro colors so i'll try to do something inspired 


LOVE & LIPGLOSS
BEVERLY

6 loving:

Unknown said...

pretty! I used samoa silk like I told u btw lol

Beverly said...

AH! i almost used it today lol but i switched it up! i'm going to look at yours now!

Valerie said...

What! No foundation... I wish I looked that good w/o it too..Lucky! haha & Loving this look, especially that blush!!

Kristie said...

Wow your eye look is stunning!

Unknown said...

I actually love the no foundation look!!! the colors are so freakin pretty! love love love :)

she walks iin beauty said...

I'm a new follower...I'm so glad I found your blog! I love it! Check mine out too if you'd like. (:

-Ariana
http://shewalksiinbeauty.blogspot.com/

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com