Pages

Followers

Monday, January 10, 2011

NEW Wet & Wild products Haul

The beauty buzz right now is the new Wet & Wild products that are starting to show up in drugstores.  I had already seen products & swatches online since last week but my inner Frugalista told me to hold off because of a 50% sale at Walgreens this week.  Early yesterday morning I set off to get my morning newspaper & proceeded to snatch up all 6 palettes.  I was so overwhelmed by the new display that I wanted to pick up polishes too but IDK which ones to get.  I got home & my niece stated she wanted some too BUT I was not giving her mine [LOL] so we made another trip to Walgreens & we picked up polishes too.






So what did I purchase ... ALL 6 trios & 6 of 18 nailpolishes.  The trios retail for $3 BUT with the sale they are $1.50! #SCORE!   The Nailpolishes retail for $2 BUT with the sale they are actually $1! #SCORE!!!  I purchased everything for under $20!  
EYESHADOW TRIOS
I Dream of Greenie 
Spoiled Brat
I Got Good Jeans
I'm Feeling Retro
Silent Treatment
I'm Getting Sunburned

NAILPOLISHES
Ebony Hates Chris
The Gold & The Beautiful
Buffy The Violet Slayer
Hannah Pinktana
Party of Five Glitters
Teal of Fortune

In the trios i see LOADS of MAC dupes so i'm going to post that soon!  I'm going to split the posts into 3 as to not overload you guys with pictures, thoughts & swatches. So be on the look out!

xOxO
BEVERLY

9 loving:

GlamourMe said...

The eye-shadows colours look cool. I've not tried this product and I have not seen it in the British stores yet. ;(

Priscilla aka MUJunkie88 said...

I love your haul!!! I went there yesterday too and I was OMG!! I picked up a few but im gonna go get some more today =)

ohsoshy said...

They have new polishes?!?!?! I only saw the palettes and picked up Silent Treatment, I'm Feeling Retro and Spoiled Brat

Eva JJ said...

Can't wait to see you try these!!

Hell Notes for Beauty™ said...

They all look great,can't wait to see you do looks with them so I can make up my mind.

Kelly said...

Wow, nice haul!

glam doll lumi said...

omg i went to 3 different walgreens and they didnt have any of the new things. :( which makes me sad because i want to take advantage of the sale too. but i did find some at kmart for full price which isn't bad but who doesn't love 50% off lol.
xoxo lumi

Beverly said...

@GlamourMe I hope you guys get it in the UK!

@Priscilla YAY! I can't wait to see your looks!

@Ohsoshy I love Silent Treatment! BY far my favorite one!

@EvaJJ Thanks! I already used Silent Treatment!

@Hell Notes for Beauty I'm into neutrals lately so Silent Treatment is my favorite one!

@Kelly Thank You!

Stavroula @drugstoreandbargainlover said...

I'm seriously green with envy now lol! Not only you bought great stuff, but you got amazing deals too! :D

xxx

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com